When did your morning sickness end? Im feeling so tortured now, hoping to see the light soon

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm a FTM too.. I had it at week 9 to week 12, very very bad that I lost 10kg and couldn't eat anything except few bites of apples, few mouth of water and ribena.. I literally lie on bed whole day, can't do much.. until my mil advise me to rub/touch my tummy and talk to my baby then suddenly next day ok.. legit for me, since then I everyday will do that and I'm in good condition and start gaining weight.. I hope this enlighten you a little, hang on there :)

Read more

when I was pregnant with my little girl my morning/ night sickness didn't stop at all 😐 you will forget about the morning sickness soon after you meet your little one . then after you meet your little one , you will ask when baby can see .. when baby can talk .. when baby can sit /crawl 😂 you will definitely forget about the sickness you had while you were pregnant just like me n my 5month old baby now ☺️☺️

Read more

I vomited like 3-4 times a day from week 6 onwards and my MS only stopped at week 19, but constipation is really bad after that. Occasionally still vomiting after week 19, like once a week instead of everyday. Now at Trimester 3, and i’ve been vomiting daily for the last 3 days and constantly feeling nausea again.

Read more

I had ALL DAY sickness throughout the later part of my 1st trimester, but it slowly tapered off as I moved toward 2nd. You can ask your gynae for some meds to help! I was given some to take at night, so the next day wasn’t so unbearable (it was even hard to sit down and work). But it does make you very drowsy!

Read more

Mine ended when I reached 2nd trimester. Many of my friends as well. I know it may seem very bleak now, but the light at the end of the tunnel will come sooner than you think!

1st pregnancy no morning sickness throughout pregnancy. currently second pregnancy entering 16 weeks, morning sickness feel like 😭☠️😭😭😭☠️😭 24/7 🥲🥲🥲

My first pregnancy, morning sickness lasts for 2 weeks only. This pregnancy, until early 2nd trimester! And must watch what eat very closely too.

This is my first pregnancy too. My morning sickness is slowly going away after third trimester. I had it from week 12-30

It differs for every pregnancy & individuals.. I never had morning sickness until I entered third trimester 🥹

until 3rd trim 😅 but really mummy, perserve through and you will forget everything when you see your bb