Josiah Montessori

Hi parents, anyone has any reviews on Josiah Montessori at Aperia or Mindchamps at Boon Keng? Please share your reviews and experiences. Much appreciated.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have 3 kids with Josiah Montessori CBP (Changi) from infant to K2. It was a very good school before 2020 but now the standard has dramatically dropped. The principal and school teachers are not caring, unwilling to take parents feedback. Teachers have left comment the school culture internally is very toxic, hence turnover is very high. Your kids may be frustrated with changing teacher all the time. They won’t inform you when your kid subject teacher is on leave and who will be taking care or kid’s learning progress. We experienced event they held are totally a mess, putting unhealthy candies everywhere for kids to decorate food plate … I would say if I pay this school fee, certainly I will expect a higher standard on both academic and non academic. Good luck.

Read more

Hi there, just wondering if you managed to get any feedback on Josiah Montessori at Aperia? :) thank you!

Hi can I check if anyone has reviews on Josiah Monteseri so far! (-:

9mo ago

I have 3 kids with Josiah Montessori CBP (Changi) from infant to K2. It was a very good school before 2020 but now the standard has dramatically dropped. The principal and school teachers are not caring, unwilling to take parents feedback. Teachers have left comment the school culture internally is very toxic, hence turnover is very high. Your kids may be frustrated with changing teacher all the time. They won’t inform you when your kid subject teacher is on leave and who will be taking care or kid’s learning progress. We experienced event they held are totally a mess, putting unhealthy candies everywhere for kids to decorate food plate … I would say if I pay this school fee, certainly I will expect a higher standard on both academic and non academic. Good luck.

I also want to know about this

Me too