Emotional at 35 weeks

This may not be a medically serious question haha but does anyone feel sooooo emotional out of nowhere, I have worries about delivering, scared for life and death, both me and baby and even for my husband. Felt so much love that my heart is bursting and I can cry from it. Only because I have never been this emotional prior I am just wondering is this emotional phase going to stay or will go away after birth.#1stimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey Mama, I totally feel you. I had a few episodes like that. Overwhelmed, tired, worried, hormonal. But things changed for me after birth. I can’t say that it’ll be the same for you because everyone’s experience is different. Continue to stay aware of how you feel, and it’s important that you’re surrounded by people who support you. Reach out if you need help. Take care!

Read more

Hello Mama, Yes you are not alone. We all face this. Just remember to share how you feel with your family and friends as talking and sharing always helps during the journey :)

I wasnt so much worried before i popped. Used to have more worries when i had a tear, low fluid and GD. Now that i have popped, i feel more emotionally overwhelmed.