Baby not sleeping through the night

Needed help. I discharged from hospital this Friday. And my NB cried waking up for milk at 2am, we did all ways to let him sleep to no avail. 5plus then he willingly to sleep mode. During day time no problem, cried for milk, we fed and he the next session. My husband having dark circles and worried that will disturb our neighbours. #pleasehelp #newborn

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yupsss been in the same situation as you, faced the exact same thing after discharged from hospital. FTM here, and the first few nights was a total nightmare mental breakdown. Baby awake from night till dawn everyday and crying non stop for idk what reason. Even after being fed, swaddled, pacifier egc 🥵🥵 I believe its because theyre still adapting to the outside whole and still dont know how to differentiate day and night. Now my baby is almost a month old and getting better, most of the time at night would sleep back after awhile after being fed. Hang in there !!

Read more

hi. i went through the same like you. it is normal and it will pass! my baby is 3 months old now and fall asleep after night feeds! it just a phase and it will be gone soon, hang in there ok!

Hi mummy, congrats on your NB 😊 Please don't be too hard on yourself okay? It's all a learning experience and don't worry about the neighbours! This phase will pass soon. Jiayou 💪

The fourth trimester is the hardest, but it will pass. Newborn will wake up for milk and you will need to feed him 2 hourly. Sleep deprived is our new friend now 🥹

Buy the gadget for white noise. Baby misses the “shooo shooo” sound in ur tummy 🥹🥹🥹. Works for my LO.