Need to rant: I just cant help feeling sad and angry for hearing this coming from my own mum: Bro: baby girl is coming soon, wonder hw cute she will be or just as cute as the gor gor(no1) Mum: don bother to dream, baby girl wont be adorable one, even so also wont be as cute as the gor gor. She cfm wont be attractive one. Don bother hoping so much. She will be like her mother, inherit all her mother's bad genes. Be just the same unattractive person like her mum. This is just annoying and a pain to hear this. Whether anot she dislikes me, she shouldnt have commented such things to my son or whoever. Mum has always saying bad things abt my baby girl, making comparisons between them. Kept telling my no1, hw gd he is and my mum will only dote on him and wont dote on his sis. #testingmypatience

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will confirm tell my mum off and ask her what world is she living in. Is this how she treat u too? Im also worried about the impact it will have on your children in the future. Will the gor gor adopt the same thinking and bully the sister? Will the sister feel inferior? So angry reading this.

7y ago

Ya, kind of. She always says that she only have 1 son, ultimately have to depend on him. But when comes to issues to settle, she will find me. I really hate the way she "comment" on the baby girl. Both gor gor and meimei are innocent, why cast such comments on them especially meimei. It isint fair to her at all. Everyone is different and attractive in their own way. Favoritism is super obvious at my place. If you are the "pet" you can say and do wad u wan cox u gt "power". Sighhh