Upcycled Toys

Hi Mums!! I have a question for you guys. If a store were selling montessori materials made from recycled clothing, would you be willing to buy it? What if by donating your own clothes, you get a discount vouchers for these materials, would it encourage you to buy them?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone my name is Anna Eriksen i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Ayoba blessed my life, i have been playing lottery game for long now and i don’t usually win, i came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Dr Ayoba prayed for him and gave him a lottery game to play and he won big amount of money, so i also decided to try my luck, i contact him through his website and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him 24 hours to pray for me, so on the after the 24 hours he gave me some lottery numbers to play and i went to play the game so on that faithful day i went to check the game to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount $434.2 million that changed my life and my status, i quit working as a sale girl in the supper market and i became a business owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his info below. Email: [email protected] or Website on http://Drayoolatemple.com

Read more

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Olu brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 months. Even though I have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Olu for his help in my life. My husband separated with me for 3 months and has been in pain and agony without him. So, I searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until I meant Doctor Olu who I contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 72 hours so that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Olu said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp number:+2349078699000

Read more

It’s a privilege to share this to the world. You deserve all the praise that comes to you. DR Amber has been a blessing to me since our encounter on the internet. He alone knows it all. I love him so much for his kindness, care, honesty and his help in the life of everyone that has come in contact with him. If not for DR Amber how would I have been able to survive this hardship. His spell made me a LOTTO MAX winner of 60 Million Dollars making my whole life beautiful and amazing. The numbers he gave me to play the lottery was a life changing number from grass to grace and I want to say I’m forever grateful to him. Thank you sir for being a blessing to the helpless. Anyone reading this that needs help can communicate with DR Amber online for indeed he has no match. Website: amberlottotemple.com OR Email: [email protected]

Read more

I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here [email protected] for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit.

Read more
Super Mum

Wow. Sounds interesting. I don't mind but will depends on the price and the quality of the products too.

4y ago

Hey! thanks for your response :) If the quality is up to your standards, how much would you be willing to pay for such materials? would $15 to $25 seem like a reasonable price? and would you donate your old clothes to get for example a 10% discount on these materials?

I might try