Any mummy using cloth dryer at home? Does it cost a lot to operate? Thinking to buy 6kg Electrolux tumble dryer.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mmm, depends on your location i think. We're staying quite high ( 10th storey with no other HDB obstruction but damn suay just last week we got a notice that they building new BTO infront of our area lol. Buy 4D liao). anyway yeah, we get good wind and sun so we didn't invest in one. BUT, my sister has a normal off-brand china dryer and she swears by it. I think you're paying for convenience more than anything else? IMO it's worth if you have a family of more than 3. Time is something you can't buy back! And we all know how tiring chores are. If can cut out 1 hour, cut out 1 hour! also p.s ask your partner for advice lol. My wife came home with a convection oven and an air fryer last year, panic liao lol. Out of budget for that month haha

Read more

Not really a lot of cost to operate. When we got our dryer, just nice we have a fish tank too, so electricity went up by $30 which is acceptable. Dryer is really convenient and I regret not investing it in the first place.

We use Electrolux- a dryer was totally best decision ever - so much more convenient