Worried mom

Hi mummy is it normal for us to not feel any baby movements at this period as I’m very paranoid not sure if I’m supposed to feel anything at this point of time kinda worry yet at the same time unsure of how I should feel at week 11 should my tummy be feeling in anyways ?? #firstbaby

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t worry. Whenever Im annoyed with the nausea or throwing up, I tell myself this is proof baby is still there. Lol. At times there will be some stretching feeling. Sometimes abit uncomfortable but nothing much. I’m at week 12, I don’t feel my tummy look any diff. I even asked the gynae if it’s normal coz my tummy is flat and she reassured that first timers like us won’t show till prob month 5.

Read more

first time mum here too! i’m almost 17 weeks and i still feel anxious. constantly looking forward to my next appt to see the ultrasound. I’ve went online to check and find that it’s normal to not feel anything this early. maybe 18-20 week onwards but also depending on person to person. hang in there!

Read more

hehehe. I have been in your shoes but hey mom, it's still too early. you will feel lots of kicking roughly 19 weeks onwards. you should ask your husband to listen to your tummy. he will probably hear bubbles popping and that's already a sign of your baby moving. just take care and be patient. ❤❤

at 11weeks you practically will feel nothing. baby still very tiny for you to feel any baby movements. i just had my ultrasound at 13weeks, my baby is moving its body, hands and legs but i can feel nothing at all. don't worry, you prolly feel the movement when its bigger say 16weeks onwards. :)

hey there dont worry i'm almost 17 weeks and still cant feel baby's movement. bump just started to show, last scan baby was super active. hopefully by week 20 maybe i can feel.

Don’t worry! I only felt my baby movements around week 23.. You won’t feel anything at week 11 as it’s still too small. :)

it’s still quite early so don’t worry :) i felt real obvious movements only after 20 weeks!

still too early to feel much movement. I only started to feel more during my third trimester.

VIP Member

Thank you all for your advice much appreciated ❤️

11 weeks way too early.. atleast 20weeks onwards