Infant care

Can any mummy adv for infant care under sparkletot how soo do we need to register ? We I need to register online or can proceed to the school to register ? I’ve tried going to EDCA but I’m Soo lost

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try going down to your school of choice for a tour and ask them if they have available vacancies for your baby. Usually the admin / principal will guide you on how to apply!