Infant to toddler group

Hello mummies Recently my LO have been transferred from infant to toddler group but she have been crying since day 1 and doesn’t wan to go in to the school. Can mummies advise what should I do? TIA

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mama! It must be tough to see your LO cry and not being able to adjust. I know the feeling as I had my boy cry for 2 whole months as I left him to go to work - really difficult to have peace of mind the whole day! I found that if I don’t turn back after saying goodbye, it gave him more reassurance that I trust the people whom I’m leaving him with. The whole process of getting used to a new class, new teacher, takes time and yes while it’s painful to watch and experience, it’ll pass for sure. You could have short conversations with the teacher when you leave your little one there too to show him/her that, “hey, mama and her are friends, see?” I hope this helps. Take care okay and know that you’re not alone.

Read more

Just leave Him there and walk away,before that u have to tell him why he has been transferred and u have to go to work. Its normal. Its a phase. Just have to be strong ok 😍take care! Thts what i did with my LO too.

Same thing happened to my boy . Teacher told me he cried only for a couple of minutes , wen i left , he stopped crying too