Is It Ok To Still Have 'Sexy Time' At 29 Weeks?

Hello mummies, I'm on my way to week 29 and I was wondering if it's ok to have sex? My husband is actually afraid of hurting the baby, but it should be ok right?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Oniha, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Sonya Carlson from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful red rose was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about. Sir, I am so happy to tell this to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because he now realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Dr Oniha for weaving your magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers'' If anyone out there is in any such situation you can also contact Dr Oniha on his Website: http://onihaspellls.com Email: [email protected] Whatsapp +16692213962.,.

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16692213962 I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Oniha for his powerful lottery spell. My Heart is filled with joy and happiness after he cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $75,000. His spell changed my life into riches, I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (seventy five thousand dollars)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell you did for me Dr Oniha and i say i will continue to spread your name all over so people can see what kind of man you are. Anyone in need of help can email Dr Oniha for your own lottery number,because this is the only secret to winning the lottery. Email:[email protected] CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com....

Read more

I NEED MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME I contacted E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. DR Mahlangu and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 4days, DR Mahlangu released him to let me know how much I loved and wanted him And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together My ex is now back to me again As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the happiest Woman on earth and myself and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up All thanks goes to DR for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend I would like to drop DR Mahlangu website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly,website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ com or you can whatsappE-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Dr Oniha, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Sonya Carlson from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful red rose was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about. Sir, I am so happy to tell this to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubts. Because he now realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It's really amazing!!Thank you so much Dr Oniha for weaving your magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers'' Website: http://onihaspellls. com Email: onihaspelltemple@gmail. com Whatsapp +16692213962.....

Read more

Transparent Forex Trader and Highly Recommended Bitcoin Expert with good reputation and who happens to enter the mouths of thousands of investors due to her good works. Mrs CLARA ROBERTS she's the Trader I'm still gonna recommend. Not Just because I've seen so many people recommending her, but because she is reliable, Honest, Transparent and the very Best in the Forex Trading System...If she tells you that your $500 investment can give you $6,050, that's exactly how it's gonna be because I'm a living witness to her trading skills. She does exactly what she promised. Mrs CLARA ROBERTS you are the best all thanks to you. you can contact her by email And thank me after making your profit. Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +1669) 221-3931 Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092629774196&mibextid=ZbWKwL..

Read more

Hahaha yes!! And I’m in my 28th week. You know my husband don’t even ask for it nowadays but I feel bad like I cannot satisfy my husband so I make it a routine every 3 days we will have a quick sexy time before bed. Most of the time I am on top, even that sometimes my abdomen gets in the way but it’s okay. Satisfied husband, happy me, and maybe sometimes baby is annoyed cause I will feel Super tightness after intercourse but gives me a peace of mind that I can finally sleep for the night. And Guess what, it really doesn’t matter if I orgasm. As long as he does. To me it’s more like get it over and done with. Hahaha. No need to think about oh man, haven’t layan my husband, lol. See you in next 3-4 days! Sometimes even drag to 1 week and it really bugged the hell out of me I can tell you that for sure. 😝

Read more
4y ago

I think that’s how a great wife should be like. Always think of the husband first. It’s always important to satisfy your husband in order to guard your marriage against outsiders.

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX +16692213962 I want to thank the great ONIHA for what he did for me. He brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spells caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor called Dr Oniha and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to accept him I thought he was joking, in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now and grateful to you Dr Oniha. You too can also contact Dr Oniha for any kind of relationship problem he can also help you solve your problem. Email: [email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com..

Read more

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more