What Bras to wear during pregnancy?

Hi Mummies, I am currently in my 5th month of pregnancy and I am looking to buy some comfortable bras for myself. Any recommendations on what type of bra to find ? I used to wear wired non padded bras but will go for non wired now. #advicepls

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

bought mine from shein. 😅 ranges from normal wear to maternity wear and gotta admit , it's cheap & comfortable. 😂 size charts are accurate as well so don't worry about purchasing online 🤪

I got nursing bras from bralette clubs. It was a saviour because my boobs continued to increase in size till third trim, and the bralettes were super comfortable since they were not wired.

I skipped maternity bra and started wearing nursing bra coz I think is more cost effective plus they are just so comfy. Lovemere hv many cool colours too.

envyher, lovemere, ourbraletteclub. even shopee has some good ones. consider buying maternity bras with hook for latching so you won’t spend so much!

I bought my maternity bra from shein.. super comfy! Its super Convenient for future breast feeding our babies!

I bought wireless bra from young hearts, comfy and not too expensive. They are selling nursing bra too.

Uniqlo - not expensive and comfortable

wearing lovemere :) serve both maternity and nursing bra

I bought my nursing bras from envy her.. comfy to wear

Wearing Sorella nursing bra its very comfy