15 weeks pregnant and feeling nothing

Hi Mummies, I am currently 15 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I don’t feel much. I do see little bit belly but I feel like it is a fat belly and not pregnancy belly. I don’t feel any baby movement as well yet. Just feel sharp pain on and off in right side of abdomen! Feeling almost nothing is making me worried. Did any of you experience this? Is this normal ? I keep thinking that since I don’t feel much, may be baby development is not happening properly :( This is my first pregnancy and hence I could really use some advise. #PleaseAdvice #preg1stbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dont worry! Though I totally get your feeling. I used to feel this way until I felt my baby move at 19 weeks. It’s pretty normal to not feel baby movements. In fact, I was lucky to feel at 19 weeks. There are people who feel it even later. Talk to your baby often to build that bond. :) as long as you go for your gynae appts, you’ll be fine!

Read more

don’t over worry, 15 weeks is VERY EARLY! only start worrying if you don’t feel at 28 weeks. your over worrying will affect development more.

2y ago

Okay! Thanks for putting my mind at ease :)

I only started to see bump and movements 21 week onwards . First time so don’t know what to feel probably 😆

2y ago

Yeah I think that is the case with me too. First time. Thank you :)

Im 17 weeks and recently only feeling some flutters. Kicks and bump wont come in so early.

2y ago

Totally normal and ok