Baby not growing

Hi mummies, when i did my last check up at 29 weeks, my baby was 1.6kg, and 2.5kg at 33 weeks Now that i checked again, baby is only 2.6kg at 35 weeks. He was always on the bigger side during the last few check ups but now he is just average. He has been kicking alot lesser too. Has this happened to anyone? Doc said to observe these few days but im very worried

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, my bb is 1.65kg at week 30. i almost cried when doctor said in 3 weeka he does not gain at least 1.9kg. we're gonna go icu. im advised to rest more, eat more proteins and superfood to grow baby. At week 38 doctor said bb is 2.5kg to 3kg. Talk to baby, be positive:) you and baby can do this! woosh~

Read more

My baby’s weight was on the average side, steady growth till week 34 her weight went down instead of up. Gynae told me to try and fatten baby for the remaining weeks. Despite trying, baby only gained 300 grams more haha. Baby came out at 2.6KG, 40 weeks (overdue baby) but still healthy.

I’m experiencing the same. Baby is not growing much between 31 weeks to 35 weeks. Movement is a lot lesser as well. I’m very worried too. Keep tracking baby movement and talk to baby.