To give up during pregnancy

Hi mummies to be, just was thinking to myself, sometimes the pain, the nausueus feeling, headaches that i am gg thru takes toll and nakes me think to give up on the pregnancy..but again want to see the tiny little one soon n enduring all of wat i m gg thru...anyone went thru all this n tot of giving up?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

No dont give up. Every mummies experience it some even more bad. Its a blessing when you know you are pregnant. God bless us with it we should accept. My 3rd pregnancy, all 3 I have very bad heartburn till now. For current pregnancy my nausea and vomitting is really bad till almost 6months and I cant work and taken 2months HL. Difficults at times but try to have more meals in small portion. Im worry if i never eat baby never grow. Manage to pass thru the diffucult time and my appetite went back to normal. Spoken to my gynae and told her my heartburn problem taken medication to ease my problem. If severe nausea try talk to gynae to take medication eat whenever you feel bad. Eat some foid that you like and wouldnt cause you feel like puke. Jiayo!!! All is worth it

Read more