29 Weeks and Covid19 Positive

Hey. Any mummies was or is covid positive during the 3rd trimester? My symptoms are sore throat, cough, flu and fever. My head gets abit heavy sometimes. Today is Day 1 after PCR test. Dr said wait for result to come in tmr and then wait for MOH to call. I have those 3 leg cooling water and pre packed coconut water. Are they safe to drink? And are there any tips on how to combat this illness while pregnant? Thanks in advance.#1stimemom #advicepls #COVID19KeepSafeEveryone

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got it at week 20, and besides a nasty sore throat (strangely only at night), I had low grade flu symptoms. My gynae says regular flu meds and paracetamol are safe to take but I didn’t take any cos my symptoms weren’t bad. I just hydrated loads and loaded up on vitamin c and coconut water. Also your baby will have extra antibodies. So long as you don’t have breathlessness or very high fever, no cause for concern for baby

Read more

I’m 28weeks, 5th day positive. Symptoms around same as yours. Drink lots and lots of water. The fever will come and go so I ate the Panadol that the doctor prescribed. I had fresh coconut water once as I’m not very sure how much can one drink.