Do you buy diaper in bulk?

Hi mummies just want to know, when buying diapers and formula, do you usually buy them in carton/bundle/bulk? Or only buy like 2-3 packs first I did some rough counting, 1 packet will only last more or less 10 days. Is it normal for that range. Currently using naturemade S size (2 months old) #firsttimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

recommend to buy diapers in carton only after baby starts wearing M size. up until then is better to buy 2 to 3 packets at once cos is hard to tell how fast they grow and when they will outgrow. 1 packet diaper for nb and s size around 10 days is normal.

5mo ago

thanks for the tip

I always buy in carton. But 1 carton at a time incase he outgrows the size.. as for formula milk I usually buy 2 cartons (12 tins total) at 1 go so I don’t have to worry of running out so soon😂

S size abit dangerous. cause S kg range and M kg range just abut difference only. suggest after u finish your S, can stock M more alrdy

It’s cheaper to buy in 2-3 cartons. I only stock up diapers during double digits sale (shopee/lazada).

will stock up diapers if it's cheap during sales, max 2ctn not advisable to stock up Formula

I only buy fm when the existing is finishing soon. Diaper I buy in carton, 4 packs