On in off fever

Hi mummies please help me out for not over thingking my LO is currently having a high fever on and off until now,She having fever 5th days already now,i taking her to the hospital already on her 2nd day of fever,Kk hospital gave her 2 kinds of medicine which is ibuprofen and paracetamol,igave the ibuprofen when her temp. Is 38.5 degree C and above when the paracetamol is never respond to her fever within 2 hours.My question is why her fever stay so high and never ever been going down😪😪😪i feel so sad for my poor little girl🥹🥹😭I am a first time mum is someone go through like this before?i am so stress in a whole day.Somemore when my husband go to work me and my LO in a whole day.Idont have someone to help me,i followed all the medication and how to taking care of fever baby,but why until now my LO never get well🥹😭😭😭#adviceplease #firsttimemom #newmom Help me 😭😭😭😢😢😢

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

huggggsss mummy u are doing v well alr, sometimes baby's fever may persist for many days, but on 5th day u might want to see doctor again just to get further advice. meanwhile continue what you're doing, sponge her in between the meds as well and dress baby lightly in a well ventilated room