Can I eat fast food and fries?

Hello mummies! Is it ok for me to eat McDonald’s and fries? I am really craving fries, but feel guilty as it is not good for my baby#firstbaby #advicepls #pregnancy . Anyone ate McDonald’s?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hahaha me too. McD is like our comfort food. Isn’t super healthy but in moderation. For me I ate the patty but not the bread. I skipped the fries and soft drinks cos starch and sugar. Like McFlurry either I order one ate half then pass to my husband to finish it off or like a sundae also take half only. It does help me feel less guilty 😆

Read more

I have cravings for macs too, more for the burgers and the apple pies and their breakfast menu. my husband and I try to keep it to once a month but he doesn't stop me from enjoying what I like. 33 wks now, as they say happy mummy happy baby!

Ate mac like twice a month during my pregnancy, baby born well and healthy. She’s a happy baby cos mommy try to avoid getting stress from over controlling what to eat during pregnancy 😂 everything in moderation.

I ate whatever I can during pregnancy 😂 I ate McDonald's , sushi etc it's the after pregnancy that's worrying .. just remember not to skip supplements .. my baby was born healthy she's 4 months old now 🤭

erm...i ate mac almost once every week lol... I feel its OK la...as long as its not those strictly prohibited food like alcohol, raw egg/fish/meat ...think its up to individual =P

you can eat anything but in moderation. i ate mcdonalds almost every week 😅 just include healthy food also so your diet is balanced. 39 weeks now and baby is normal and healthy.

I eat everything as per normal. Just add more vegetables and fruits and plenty of water. Avoid raw food.

I have been eating fast food as per normal, like once a week. haha I also eat multi vitamins, etc, on a daily basis.

I ate them at least once each week! Including sundae and McFlurry 😋 Babies are a month old now 🥰

🤣🤣 of cos you can! just not everyday... everything in moderation is always the answer