Down with bad flu

Hi mummies. Is it normal to be sneezing non stop, having running nose (like dripping watery mucus) and blocked nose during pregnancy after taking flu medication that was given by PD? I went onto Google and notice that the cause of my flu might be caused by cigarette smoke. So, does cigarette smoke/second hand smoke affect our nose as well? Because I have a tenant that love to smoke at home when I told my husband that the cigarette smell is affecting me. The tenant and his friends love to smoke in the house as well. Told my husband to do something about it but he just kept quiet when I mentioned about it. I used to be a smoker but I quit due to my pregnancy and baby. Also, now I find cigarettes very smelly too 🥲. #pleasehelp & TIA!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Pls step up and raise your voice to your tenant, explain the situation to him that your gynae has advised not to smoke and not to be exposed to smoke and request them to go out of the house and smoke

second hand smoke not only affects your nose and your health, but also your baby’s development.