C-section Process

Any mummies would like to share their c-section process in the operation room? #pregnancy #1stimemom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Aft I was wheeled into the ops room, got prepped for epidural. Had to curl up into a ball as much as possible for the anesthetist to inject the epi to the spine. Was so hard especially with the big tummy and painful when injected. But soon my lower half of the body started to have pins and needles and numb. Then, my gynae came in, he tested to check if I felt anything. Soon, he let my hubby came in. Doc will tell you when he's abt to cut u open and u won't feel a thing. I was abit drowsy somehow. And just before he brought out baby, another doc pushed my tummy from top down. A few mins later, I heard cries. The actual procedure felt super fast! The waiting and prep were longer but cld be cz I was nervous and scared. I was wheeled into the ops theatre at abt 2pm, baby came out at 2.56pm. Didn't feel like I gave birth cz it felt fast and easy 😅 Recovery was not bad too. First day on catheter, bed bound. But 2nd day, started gg to the toilet, quite painful but just pop painkillers and all was well.

Read more
2y ago

Hi. which hospital is this hubby allowed to come in?