Physically Abused

Hi mummies i've been physically and mentally abused by my husband through the marriage. He always apologise but he never stops his actions... Hais what should i do.. I am a sahm and i dont receive any financial support from him as well.. Only occasionally he will pay for baby stuffs but for me.. No allowance or anything. I really want to go out to work but the current situation also prevents me from sending my 1yo to childcare

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Sorry to hear this. You can get a personal protection order against him. Maybe you can try calling the AWARE Helpline at 1800 777 5555 (Mon to Fri 10am to 10pm). If you are facing family violence, you have several options for help that may depend on the nature of the emergency and the level of violence: Calling for help Getting medical attention Reporting to the Police Seeking counselling Seeking shelter in a crisis shelter Seeking legal protection Go to this website for more info: Remember, addressing an abusive relationship does not necessarily mean ending the relationship. For now, you can seek help from your family members?

Read more

Please don't suffer in silence. You may call the MSF help lines for assistance. Take care. 🌈