Feeling very unattractive!

Hi mummies, I’m now 11 weeks in and I just generally feel very ucomfortable and unattractive. I’m constantly feeling abit sticky, and just feels like I look tired, unfresh, and loose/saggy everywhere. How do you feel? #firsttimemom #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s normal. I felt the same back then too, especially when I was an XXS-XS prepregnancy and I had to shop for M-L (I gained 17KG) clothings. But soon you’ll start to embrace your preggy self when your tummy grows, you’ll have the pregnancy glow. Pregnancy was the only time I ate without feeling guilty and worrying about the calories haha. For the sticky part, it’s normal cause our body is warmer during pregnancy. I constantly feel like there’s an inbuilt oven in me even in AC plus fan room. Don’t waste your time thinking about the negative stuffs, don’t forget you’ll still have postpartum body to handle, that time, baby is not inside so it’s really just fats. BUT, don’t stress over it. Eat well, drink well, exercise if you need to and you’ll get back in shape. It took me 8-10 months to get back to prepregnancy shape (of course the flabby mum tum and thighs are still there when I lie sideways cause I don’t exercise.) Breastfeeding helped me lose a lot of weight btw. Then if you breastfeed, you’ll face saggy boobs after you stop. But then again, there’s always push up bra! 🥹 Whenever you’re feeling upset over your looks and changes, tell yourself, it’s normal and it’s because you’re carrying a life! After baby is out, you’ll hardly have anytime to worry about these. ☺️☺️

Read more

Feeling uncomfortable and unattractive is not much a worry as compared to what’s coming up next 🥹 I was constantly sweating and I wished I could fix a mini fan under my dress. My feet was puffy (and sometimes painful) in the third trimester to the extent that I could only wear my husband’s slippers when going to work. And sleeping and moving around with pelvic pain were no fun. All of these made me forgot about being less attractive. All I wanted was to survive the pregnancy 🤣🤣 You’re carrying a life. That’s beautiful enough.

Read more

It’s totally normal to feel that way and it’s just gonna get worse when you’re in your third. Just rest well for now and by the time you’re in your 2nd trimester, you should be feeling much better or have more energy to dress up to feel better about yourself. 😉

Mannn i feel you. I feel extra unattractive cs everysince im pregnant, im always extra extra tired and always lazy to look good or even dress up. Sometimes i honestly pity my husband.