#FTM here. Is this bloody show/mucus plug? Sorry for the gross pic 😣

Hello mummies, i’m currently 38 weeks + 5 days. I had my cervical check two days ago and was only 1cm dilated. 30 mins after, i went to pee and there was blood, and then hours later when I got home, i was still bleeding (first pic). and on that same day at night, there’s this gooey brownish discharge (second pic) on my panty liner. Is this considered a bloody show? Today is the third day after my cervical check and i’m only seeing brown discharge now. I had contractions but i think its braxton hicks because it doesn’t come in regular intervals. I’m so sorry for the gross photo, i might delete this post when someone replies. TIA! #firsttimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

#FTM here. Is this bloody show/mucus plug? Sorry for the gross pic 😣
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Mommy, please go to A&E cause that's not only brown but also red..it was same as me then checked have already 3-5 cm by midwife at labour room..i didn't get contraction just water burst and have bloody show same as you.. Hope you're okay and your labour will be going smooth ❤️

1y ago

my waterbag not burst yet.. and the discharge is now back to normal. i also don’t have any contractions.. should i still just go to A&E? 🙁