Not feeling pregnant at Week 12

Hi Mummies! I’m about 12 weeks now and I have stopped having any symptoms. It is worrying me as sometimes I don’t even feel pregnant anymore. My last scan was at 10 weeks and it was alright. Please let me know if this is normal. #pleasehelp #1stimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes it is very normal for symptoms to come and go. The anxiousness and worries is also normal too as it’s currently too early to feel baby’s kick to know he/she is doing fine. Eat well, drink well and stay positive till the next scan. 😊 Alternatively, can try getting a fetal doppler.

Hi mummy, the only symptom I have was increased body heat and excessive gas that makes me burp alot throughout my 12 weeks. Almost no symptoms at all and wonder if Im pregnant too. All will be good. I’ve just went for my scan ytd and felt assured after seeing and hearing the baby.

Read more
2y ago

It is common we, pregnant lady burp, acid reflux, heartburn. Hence, we need to eat in small portion, be mindful of what we consume and not too filling. Otherwise, tummy will be too bloated and causing burps.

Pregnancy symptoms come and go. As long as youve been doing what you had regularly it should be fine. Think positive. Baby will grow slowly and soon you will feel the kicks, movement. Dont stress yourself okay?