Mucus Plug?

Hi mummies, I am now week 35+. Wonder if this is just normal discharge or mucus plug (sorry for the picture). Don’t feel contraction. Only mild menstrual-like cramp / discomfort around lower belly yesterday (not sure if it is Braxton hicks). Should I feel concerned or go to hospital? My next check-up appointment is next week. Thanks #advicepls #mucusplug #pleasehelp #firstbaby #FTM #worried

Mucus Plug?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

mucus plug normally comes with a bloody discharge. you're probably experiencing Braxton Hicks if it's mild discomfort and goes away. contractions is more consistent and gets intense (best to time it). no matter how you change position, the feeling will still be there. that's what I experienced for my first birth hahah! you can bring this up to your gynae next checkup if It's a concern. I realise as we're nearing to giving birth , our vaginal discharge also is more. 😅

Read more
1y ago

hahaha!! I understand how you feel! I had my mucus plug came off while I was shopping and panicked. 3 days ltr I gave birth right before my next appointment 🤣 now pregnant again with number 2 , I still feel cautious everytime I experience something new