constipation

hello mummies! can i know how often do yall poop? is it alright to poop once every 4 days? if not, wat do yall usually eat so that yall can poop everyday? #advicepls #firsttimemom #firstbaby

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Increase intake of fruits, vege, have fibre in your diet and drink lots of plain water. But for me sometimes with that I also have issues pooping. I'll take duphalac, which you can get in guardian. Ive been to Dr a couple of times and Dr said duphaloc is safe for pregnant woman. Its more gentle and it works for me.

Read more

I whack on kiwi, blueberries, pink dragon fruits ( don’t eat too much if not your pee will be light pink in Color), apples, drink Yakult also. I’m on iron tablets too and feel constipated since first trimester. It’s getting better each day on my bowel 😂😂😂 Spam on water too.

Read more

I poop like everyday or every other day. But I'm also constipated because I'm on an iron tablet. Every time I want to poop it gets stuck down there. I love fruits and eat everyday but still constipation 😅 Just drink lots ok water ok. Fruits like kiwi works for me.

my gynae told me to eat yogurts and it’s work for me, normally i mix yogurt and fruit make it as smoothie, after 3 days not poop finally can poop after taking yogurt.

I take Kiwifruit and dragonfruits. I try to take fruits after lunch and dinner. Sometimes, it doesn’t help so I also take the lactulose if the fruits do not work.

I don't have constipation. but when my newborn had it and she's fully breastfeeding. I'll eat papaya and drink prune juice. it help with her bowel movement

I drink yakult/vitagen, fruits like papaya or banana and if more than 2 days not pooping then ill take lactulose that has been prescribed to me by doctor.

Can try drinking vitagen or yakult drink. Also take more fruits, vegetables and drink more water. Going for slow walk also helps with bowel movement.

I ate fruits, veggies, some nuts daily during my pregnancy. No constipation. If not can try prune juice, but I dont really like the taste.

I take lactulose daily to help with the poop. and I eat fruits everyday.