Weird Discharge

Hi mummies! I have a bit of a personal question. Ever since Week 5 of pregnancy til now, I have a weird discharge which is milky-white in colour and has a very weird odour to it. The odour is really strong and similar to acidic kind of smell. Is it normal? Do i have to see a doctor for this or will it go away eventually? I have been feeling really really insecure. Please give me some suggestions 😭#firstbaby #pleasehelp #firsttimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I have too when I'm pregnant, I waited for next gynae check up and doc told me everything is alright. Normal discharge for me. If you are worried pls do go A&E or contact your gynae.

Milky white/clear discharge is normal during pregnancy (even if you’re not pregnant) but the odour is not. Would advise you to see a doctor in case of any infections. 😊

alot of woman is more prone to yeast infection when they are pregnant. see a doctor, if it's yeast infection, just put a pill up the vagina, then it will be gone.

Super Mum

Best to get it checked out, it could have been an infection. I was placed on a 7 days antibiotic course previously for infection and it cleared up after that.

Do you always have the odour? I also have it but not often maybe like 2 days then it stop until 2 weeks later. It keeps appearing and disappearing

u can go to the AnE can do a vaginal swab..I was tested BV positive and was prescribed with Anti biotic for 7 days.

Try drink lots of warm water, might helps :)