Increase breastmilk

Hi mummies. I have been low supply of milk since my 1st born. Now with my second child i have very low supply and also interval nipples so whenever i pump, its very less. How can i increase my supply ? Im currently mix feeding but more to formula as i have less supply. I didn't managed to bf my child for 2 weeks as i was down with covid and separated from her. Tried to pump but very less milk (less than 30ml both side). #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Drink more water, eat more fiber, you can also try taking lactation cookies or tea. Also try to massage, your breast. If any milk duct in the breast is not drained well, the area becomes 'clogged' up (or blocked) and milk is prevented from flowing. This will feel like a firm, sore lump in the breast, and may be reddened and warm to the touch.

Read more
2y ago

thank you! can u recommend where can i get halal lactation cookies? tried tea before but doesnt work. cant drink much water either as im still doing confinement and don't want water retention. 🙃

TapFluencer

ive been using legendairy's product to increase my milk production, it really helped me. try your best to pump very 2 to 3 hours, or just find time to pump. i drink warm/room temp milk, soya, coconut and water. i eat oats with fruits after eating a meal.

VIP Member

maybe you can try taking lactation tea/cookies, fennel and pump more to increase your supply