How to dry newborn’s clothes ?

Hi Mummies, Can I check how do you dry newborn’s clothes ? Can we put them in dryer or need to dry them in sunlight ? #firstbaby #adviceplease

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All my NB clothes I don't put in dryer. Ill hang on those clothes clip and hang at bamboo pole in the kitchen. When I want to cook, I put at living room window. If you have good sunlight in your area you can also do that.

Up to your convenience. I think my confinement lady hand-wash and hang dry just a few pieces of the clothes, but when I did it, I just bundle them and wash/dryer. Put them in a net and use low heat. No problem with material.

I’ve personally done both, if you want to assure your baby’s clothings to be soft then dry them naturally in sunlight… While dryer is convenient, it roughens the material and sometimes shrink the clothing (heat). :)

Did not use dryer and did not put outside the window to Sun. Just hang as per normal in kitchen/service yard.. baby skin is fine… not sensitive and no rashes

Hi mum! not about drying, but I saw this article about washing baby's clothes: https://sg.theasianparent.com/should-you-wash-baby-clothes-separately

I bought a laundry rack for drying my baby clothes. Easy to hang and keep. No need for peg too~

TapFluencer

i did not hv dryer at the time