Waitlist for infant care

Hi mummies, can I check how early we can apply for waitlist infant care (private)? do I need to wait for baby to born first? Thank you! #advicepls #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Registered my second child weeks after birth. No respond from any school through ECDA website. Went to individual school website instead then got one available slot, put waitlist, confirm place then make payment. Process was done within a gap of a weeks/months. She only enroll in August due to the availability slot.

Read more
5mo ago

I went to individual school website, to apply. Not writing any email. Coincidentally I got the slot. The main headquarter call me and then they inform me that available slot only August. I know of some people walk in to the different centre while some call the school. I got a slot at Skoolz4kidz Woodlanda Crescent Meadow.

can only apply certain months before delivery. I think 2 months . registered with ecda but all full when bb delivered.. so I sourced all the nearby schools n call up myself n went school tour close to delivery date. registered 5 schools waitlist n only 1 got back to me after repeated emailing n calling

Read more

We went to visit a few ifc while I was still pregnant. Some are ok to let us chope, some will only open for registration when the date is nearer. So I think it depends on the ifc?

5mo ago

Roughly at around 6 months

I started to look for ifc when I am around 4/5 months pregnant. I didn’t q for private, the ifc was able to let me chope a space in the school when my edd is 12 jan.

my own experience, I didn't Q for private, I registered my interest after confinement and sent my boy to IFC 3.5 months old.

5mo ago

thanks!