Induced or not

Hi mummies.. any of u have ur doc’s give an option of induced delivery or not? What do mummies out there choose? Currently in 36 weeks & consider high risk pregnancy due to my GD #1stimemom #advicepls will the risk be similar?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had to be induced due to infection because of premature rupture of the membrane. Basically, my waterbag broke before I was 9 mths pregnant. My pregnancy was also considered high risk due to high amniotic fluid which also means my waterbag can break anytime & prematurely and also high risk of having an infection which happened to me. I was in labour for 3 hrs and delivered my baby via vaginal delivery. Go with what your gynae advice you because they know better which is the safest & better way for you and baby.

Read more
TapFluencer

i think induced labors are safe since you are constantly been monitored by a group of nurses in the hospital but u have to be mentally prepared that your body might not react to induction, also financial prepared as you might end up paying more. I underwent induced labour but ended up in emergency csec, i only dilated 1cm after 17 hours! got to bring my girl out at week 38 as she’s not putting on weight since week 36 and i choose to induce instead of csec as i wanted to have a natural delivery.

Read more
VIP Member

My gynae suggested for me to be induced at week 37 as I was diagnosed with pre-eclampsia and also a high risk pregnancy. It all went well and I successfully gave birth to a healthy and active baby through induction. Listen to your gynae's suggestions first and make your decision(follow your heart). You can do it, mummy!

Read more

Listen to you Gynae. See what your Gynae is confident of. 💪🏻

Gynae will give the best advice 🤗🤗🤗

Listen to ur gynae