Any pregnant mummies got reinfected for covid?

Hello mummies! Has anyone of you tested neg after being covid+ but ur partner still covid+? Should I still share a room with my hubby or separate rooms? Don’t think will be reinfected immediately again right..?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I tested positive first, and my husband 2 weeks later. As there is still possibility of reinfection, though so far no articles to show such a quick reinfection, my husband still isolate from me. I dont cut all interaction, like we’ll still open door to talk to each other but from a distance and I’ll wear mask and sanitize if i touch his door. I also send food to him so similarly, I’ll sanitize or wash my hands thoroughly after clearing his food or sending food to him. He isolates so that he doesn’t go around the housing touching and leaving the virus around for the safety of me and baby and other family members who live with us.

Read more

I was tested positive first then my husband 4 days later. During my 5th day my T line appears to be redder than the 4th hence me and my husband decided to reduce as much contact as possible. When I finally tested neg on Day 9, we slept on separate bed but still in the same room… so far everything ok. Try to minimise as much contact as possible. Like don’t sleep on same bed, don’t share food… just to be safe.

Read more