Gynae Recommendations & Reviews

Hi mummies, happy new year! I just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant and am feeling very nervous about what's to come. I'm overwhelmed, unsure about which hospital or gynae to choose. Currently referred to KKH, I'll have my first appointment in 2 weeks but plan to switch to the private route after 12 weeks. My husband was a big baby (4kg), and I'm quite petite, so I'm mentally preparing for a possible c-section in the future. My questions are: 1) Is it okay to switch to the private route at KKH after 12 weeks? How many weeks are considered acceptable? I'm also considering the private route at TMC. 2) For those who delivered via c-section at KKH/TMC private, how was your experience? 3) Please recommend your gynaes and share what you loved about them. Thank you so much! #pleasehelp #advicepls #firstmom #firsttimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cannot advice on the first two but 3) Dr Adrian woodworth (he delivers at TMC too!), although he talks very little (which I like), occasionally humorous and does his job well. My stepmom had Csect under him and mine was natural and he did a great job for both of us. No PP issues for us as well.

I just delivered at kkh via csect all was great, great nurses, doc and their care and action is very prompt! Just that i had a painful and long recovery which took like 2 months or so. But dont worry too much about baby’s weight. Can get a pronatural gynae

4mo ago

Keen to know too. May I know who your gynae is? Thanks