Medisave Maternity Package + Staff Maternity Benefits

Hi mummies, FTM here. In my company, I have maternity benefits that covers pre/postnatal check ups. Does this means that I can claim part of my check ups (up to $900) from Medisave Maternity Package, and the remaining from company’s benefits? Or can I only choose to claim from one of them? Asking at this forum first as I am still in my first trimester, and yet to let my colleagues and HR know of the pregnancy. But would also like to start planning out my finances. Thank you! #adviceappreciated #firsttimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy, and welcome to the exciting journey of motherhood! It's great that you're already thinking about planning your finances during this special time. Typically, Medisave Maternity Package can be used to claim for pre/postnatal check-ups, while your company's maternity benefits cover additional expenses related to maternity care. In most cases, you should be able to claim from both sources to cover your medical expenses. Since you're still in your first trimester and haven't informed your colleagues and HR yet, it's a good idea to check with them regarding the specific details of your company's maternity benefits. They will be able to provide you with more information on how to maximize your benefits and claim from both Medisave and your company's plan. Planning ahead is a smart move, and it's great that you're seeking advice early on. Make sure to communicate with your HR department soon to understand all your options fully. If you have any more questions or need further guidance as you progress through your pregnancy, feel free to reach out here. Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy journey ahead! #adviceappreciated #firsttimemom Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
TapFluencer

😍