Formula milk

Hi mummies! FTM here. May i ask if my baby doesn’t finish her milk lately and as per usual, should I change to another formula milk? My baby is 4 months. #advicepls #firstbaby #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby’s intake is always unpredictable. Don’t think is because of the formula causing him to drink more or less. It could just be leap or growth phase. So as long as the pee and poop are regular, colours are right, consistency is normal and no wind issue then I dont think there is a need to change.

Read more

My baby’s milk intake dropped from 100ml to 45/60ml at 4m. Currently at 5m, she’s taking 80ml - 100ml. I think it’s just a leap :) If baby is not experiencing any gas/constipation with the current FM, then I don’t think there’s a need.

my girl used to drink 150ml but ard 6m she only drinks 120ml and thats the max. i guess as long as baby still drinks (wants to drink), not fussy when drinkg and his stool and wet diapers are ok should be ok to cont the same formula

my gal use to be able to drink 110ml of milk at 4mth. she's only drinking max 80ml at 11mth now