Always tired

Hello mummies! First pregnancy. Is it normal to always feeling tired and restless? Recently lost appetite, not drinking a lot fluid. Felt feverish. What should I do? :( currently at week 8. Thank you in advance.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m at week 8 and been feeling the same - really tired, sometimes restless especially at night, headaches, nausea and appetite all over the place, and I’ve had some on and off mild cold chills. I’m at a loss as to what to do and working full time doesn’t help. I haven’t been keeping up my fluids the same as what I used to so I’ve been having electrolytes now and then to help with dehydration. Seeing my gynae on Wednesday so hopefully there’s some solutions

Read more
1y ago

Congrats on same edd. Hehe. Yes…totally. I felt you. It’s extremely tired and I couldn’t focus on my full time job too and I’m resigning and looking for contract job which I know it’s a risk but it’s so tired :( hang in there. Eat and drink while you can before it kicks in again sigh. Now I can’t wait for it to be over. #firsttimemum