Always tired

Hello mummies! First pregnancy. Is it normal to always feeling tired and restless? Recently lost appetite, not drinking a lot fluid. Felt feverish. What should I do? :( currently at week 8. Thank you in advance.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm almost reaching week 8 and yes its normal to feel tired and restless. I've also lost appetite because of the bloatedness and nausea ): Did you take your temperature? I think its normal for your temperature to be slightly higher than usual, like around 0.2 degrees higher than your usual temperature is normal. But if you're having a mild fever, need to monitor because if your fever gets too high, not good for the foetus. Try to drink plenty of water though, its important for your body now that you're pregnant.

Read more
2y ago

37.1 is normal because my temp also has been 37.1 quite consistently haha... I don't really feel feverish though, although I can sometimes feel cold/warm. And I used to wear socks to sleep but now stopped cuz my feet is alr quite warm without wearing socks. I will bring a water bottle with me everywhere so I'll drink more water. Lately, I've been drinking orange juice cuz I find it helps me with my nausea. I used to avoid cold drinks but now with the nausea, I'm less strict on my diet and just eat/drink whatever makes me feel better/happier. Take care too, I hope you'll feel better soon!

I’m at week 8 and been feeling the same - really tired, sometimes restless especially at night, headaches, nausea and appetite all over the place, and I’ve had some on and off mild cold chills. I’m at a loss as to what to do and working full time doesn’t help. I haven’t been keeping up my fluids the same as what I used to so I’ve been having electrolytes now and then to help with dehydration. Seeing my gynae on Wednesday so hopefully there’s some solutions

Read more
2y ago

Congrats on same edd. Hehe. Yes…totally. I felt you. It’s extremely tired and I couldn’t focus on my full time job too and I’m resigning and looking for contract job which I know it’s a risk but it’s so tired :( hang in there. Eat and drink while you can before it kicks in again sigh. Now I can’t wait for it to be over. #firsttimemum