Excessive saliva

Hi mummies any of you experiencing an excessive saliva during ur pregnancy and what is ur baby gender? My 3rd pregnancy i had an excessiva saliva and its a girl l.. and nw its my 4th pregnancy will it be the same gender? Can share with me?#advicepls #pregnancy #pleasehelp

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm a first time mom and these excess saliva makes me sleep upright at night. have to put a plastic bag beside to collect them as there is too much. currently week 10 and still not subsiding :(

I'm in my first trimester. I too have excessive saliva so much that i drool when I'm asleep and it sometimes caused me to cough because the saliva went into the wrong pipe... haha

2y ago

oo dear...me too choked on my own saliva and will wake up in the middle of the night

I only have excessive saliva for my second and third pregnancy - boys Didn’t have for first and it was a girl.

2y ago

My first is a girl and didn't have excessive saliva.

Currently having excessive saliva from week 13 until now week 24 and still ongoing. FTM and my bb is a boy.

Meeeee! I was constantly drooling till my husband laughed at me 😒 Baby girl here.

2y ago

wat? all the way? oo dear my 3rd pregnancy is till 6mths so i wonder how long will it be for my current pregnancy

Had excessive saliva on my 1st trim, and mine is boy 🥰 im on my 26w now.

2y ago

Just hang on, it will be gone eventually 🙏🏼😊

mine, until 14 weeks going to have a girl

i did! mine was a boy :)

I had. Baby Boy!

2y ago

Around 2 weeks plus. Week 8 and 9.