Rashes on legs

Any mummies experience rashes on their legs? I just found out that I’m having a girl. Do the genders affect our complexion/skin sensitivity? I have three clusters of rashes and they’re SO itchy #1stimemom #advicepls

Rashes on legs
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had something like this at the end of my first trimester. now im in my 3rd trimester. thankfully no more skin reaction. this is my 1st pregnancy. i was so worried n stressed.. every night it gotten itchy.. so i took a long cool bath. went to poly, given the white solution n anti itch pill safe for pregnancy. still not getting better i went to a&e twice. doc diagnosed my skin reactions had nothing to do with pregnancy hormones and baby is healthy. 1st visit given a jab, prescribe anti itch pill and again the white solution. still not getting better, it got worsen. 2nd time went a&e, i was warded for 3days because it got swollen.. my face legs hands puff n red.. whole body frnt back all has the skin reaction. doc recommended suubalm. also can use aloevera. do not use powder, skin gets dry, n itchy more. i even dapdap with cold pack. swollen n red skin reaction. till i got fever. doc diagnosed mayb the skin reaction to something i allergic of. environmental or insect. which cant be trace. not food or medicine. n my body too stressed up.. need to calm down.. i was too tense because cant sleep at night, too itchy. 1st pregnancy, maybe i was overthinking. was given HL for 2weeks. after 3rd day, thankfully skin reaction subsided. ouhh please do not scratch. it will get worst. because i scratched. hehh.. cant take it. so if u not getting any better, go straight to A&E. if not, if ur appt with gynae is nearer, ask ur gynae. they will liaised with the skin doc too.

Read more