Short of breath, dizzying and cold sweat

Hello! Any mummies here ever experience the above symptoms throughout your pregnancy journey? Am at 28weeks now. I told my gynae last week but he said we can monitor first, but it happened again these 2 days..wondering if it is normal. Tried to Google but couldn't find any answer to it. Your sharing would be much appreciated. #1stimemom #firstbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i experienced this during my second pregnancy. it was super bad i started seeing white spots and slowly the white spots became super bright and all my surroundings turned white! and i sweat so much i felt like dropping. i was in the cab that point of time. i asked my gynae about it, he took my blood. and turned out i was low on iron and had risk of anemia. so they had to poke me and inject iron into me while still continuing my forteferrum. everything turned out ok 2 weeks later. so please takecare. always have someone with you wherever you go. or atleast let someone know of your whereabouts incase anything happen ok? 💓💓

Read more

hi mummy what were you doing when these symptoms happen? were you standing for prolonged period? or were you hungry? for myself gynae explain to stay hydrated and not stand too long otherwise blood flow limited and will cause dizzy/black out of course if you do have other symptoms or health conditions please seek advice if it happens more often take care ❤️

Read more
2y ago

Hello! Thank you for replying. I was just sitting and playing my phone when it happened. I shall keep reminding myself to drink more water

I got the similar experience last night when I was alone at home.. so scary.. suddenly short of breath, and sweat badly. I just sit down and do deep breath, then ate some snacks.. it went better later on.. will ask my gyane next week.

2y ago

was also breathless in train when it becomes too crowded, took of mask n slowly drink water n breathe deeply