Pregnancy Breakouts

Hi mummies, just to check with you all how do you all deal with pregnancy breakouts? I have been breaking out quite bad and finds no cure to it.... i need help. #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had it in the first trimester. I usually will breakout before and during my menses, mostly small acne but the 1st tri breakout was worse with big painful under the skin type. I did everything I cld but nth worked. But somehow it gradually disappeared in 2nd and by 3rd tri my face was almosf flawless, with just a few whiteheads. I didn't even keep up with any facial routine except for using my usual La Roche facial wash and toner. Was so happy and thought it'll last but my acne came back aft birth, during confinement. It clears up a bit aft a month but nvr went bck to when it was in the 3rd tri. Pregnancy hormones really mess up our system 😅

Read more

Me too.. so I’ve changed my facial wash to the brand Simple (it’s soap free) and it seems to be improving a little. You can try.

Did nothing and now Im almost done with third trimester lol. Ugly breakout throughout my body and it wasnt like that with my first born.

same here.... break out quite bad too