15 months old toddler refusing to drink milk at night

Hi Mummies, My boy is turning 15 months soon and from past 2 days he is refusing to drink milk before going to bed. Is this normal ? Till now he used to drink 120 months formula before going to bed. I usually give him milk after dinner. But suddenly now he refuses to drink milk. Any mummies faced this? What shall I do ? Is this normal growth path for toddlers ? #firstmom #advice

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! It sounds like your little one is going through a phase of asserting their independence, which is totally normal at this age. Sometimes toddlers can be picky about what they want to eat or drink, and that includes milk. First off, don't worry too much! It's common for toddlers to have fluctuations in their eating and drinking habits. As long as your boy is getting a balanced diet during the day and seems healthy and energetic, there's usually no need to fret. To encourage him to drink milk again before bed, you could try a few things. You might want to experiment with offering the milk at different times during the evening, perhaps a bit earlier or later than usual. You could also try offering it in a different cup or even mixing it with a small amount of his favorite fruit juice to make it more appealing. If he continues to refuse the milk, you can rest assured that he'll likely make up for it with other dairy products or calcium-rich foods during the day. Keep offering it as part of his routine, but don't force it. Remember, every child is different, and what works for one may not work for another. Trust your instincts as a mom and continue to provide a nurturing environment for your little one. They'll usually come around in their own time. Hang in there, mama! You're doing great. If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to ask. We're all here to support each other. #firstmom #advice https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
2w ago

Your reply is so so helpful and reassuring mama! Thank you so much!

TapFluencer

i recalled i too cannot understand y sometimes my kidz drink more & sometimes refuse *haiz