Help! Baby not interested in solids! 😭

Hi mummies, My baby is coming to 8 months soon. So far, I have been giving him porridge with a mixture of vegetables with fish, sometimes oats and fruits. I had a hard time feeding him as he always keeps his mouth shut. He is always eager to drink water with a spoon though. He will try the first mouth but afterwards, he will use his tongue to push the spoon away/ keeps his mouth shut/ or open his mouth just a little bit. Any mummies with this experience before? I’m worried that he isn’t taking enough nutritions ): Or there any recipes that I should try? Hope to hear from you! #1stimemom #experiences #advicepls #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is he taking milk well? How is his weight? Milk should still be the primary food for Infants below the age of 12 months. After 12 months, solids will be their primary food. Did you try introducing him to BLW? :)

2y ago

He’s taking milk well. Able to finish his milk. weight seems fine too. Yea, I read that primary food is milk for baby. But I got worried when I see videos of babies eating very well . ): I don’t know about BLW! I googled it and will do more research on it! Thank you!