Post Natal Massage recommendations

Hi mummies, anyone tried babies bellies jamu massage? Any other recommendations for massage at the centre/shop

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I was looking out for home postnatal massage service and found Babies Bellies’ package to be affordable. While my masseur had emphasised at the start that the main purpose of the massage is to relieve the wind within, my tummy has significantly shrunk after 7 sessions. The end of each session was marked with the wrapping of Bengkung around my waist which I wore for 6 hours. My masseur, Midah, was easy to talk to and shared many tips (eg breastfeeding, caring for baby) during the interactions. I found the strength exerted by her to be just appropriate. The strokes were smooth. The lactation massage was helpful especially at the start of the breastfeeding journey. My baby girl also enjoyed the complementary massage without a single cry. An element of premium service could be added with the provision of massage bed rather than using our own bed, which might not be an ideal setting for a massage.

Read more

Did 7 days post natal massage with Tranquil Massage by Nora (Instagram). Cheaper than any other but superb massage! I am one who loves those hard massage and the masseuse was so good at that! Double binder also. Lose weight faster.