#Breast pump #lowmilksupply

Hi mummies. Anyone of u can recommend any portable breast pump. I wonder how u guys pump every 2 to 3 hrs to pump and how do u guys clean it. Most of the time i didnt manage to pump and my milk supply is low and my l.o currently on formula eversince she was warded due to dehydration. sigh. I want to fully breastfeed my baby but idk how to stop her formula and if i do im worried due to my low milk supply she will be dehydration again. . Sigh #advicepls #firstbaby #1stimemom #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Initially i could match my ger’s demand but we were all along on mixed feeding of bm n fm except sometimes she is more on bm. But my supply has always been little and now i also cant meet her demands. As much as i had wanted to fully bf her, many told me that no matter what baby takes, as long as they r healthy n growing, its ok. Over time i figure out i shldnt stress so much anymore.. stress also affects the supply! Oh and i am using baby express be free :) for me ever since i had bad clogs, my s1 has retired and i fully rely on baby express be free every day

Read more
2y ago

Mine coming 5 mths nxt wk. i didnt latch her partially cz she very impatient n very strong too. I tried to latch her back but she doesnt want. Dun be stress. I know its hard coz i went thru the painful period. My supply dipped until it couldnt really come out. Nth could help until i went schonemama for massage and treatment. Be free is wearable so i find it pretty convenient and stopped my s1. 😂