Maternity Dress

Hi mummas, any idea where I can get a white maternity dress? Just a simple decent kind that is suitable for work 😅 I’ve been going up and down Uniqlo, H&M, Marks & Spencer but it’s so hard to find anything white 😫

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

After being in relationship with Ken for five years,and during the convid 19 period he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Mahlangu and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before 24 hours , that my ex will return to me before 24 hours, he cast the spell and surprisingly within 24 hours , . My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My name is Lorna Harron, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr mahlangu, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Mahlangu e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr mahlangu, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you.E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Name is lisa William. I live in Germany, I have not seen anything that is so perfect likeDr Mahlangu spell, Am writing this article to thankDr Mahlangu the powerful spell caster that helped me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman, during this covid 19 period i found out that he was cheating on me with a lady because we have not really being spending time together always work,but with covid 19 we had to stay together that was when i discover he was cheating After seeing a post on the internet by Kate Adams from USA saying how she was helped byDr Mahlangu I also decided to contact him for help because i had no choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness.To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, I was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to youDr Mahlangu you are a God sent to restore a broken relationship, And now i am a joyful woman,Dr Mahlangu is the answer to all problems.whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My husband and I have been married for about 3 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago during convid 19 period, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mahlangu can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr mahlangu. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

jumpeatcry, dear collective