Felt my body’s super drained at 4 weeks

Hi all mothers/MTB, do you all experience this during early pregnancy? The only time I felt my whole body’s drained/sore is when I’m coming down with fever. I’ve zero energy to move around and just want to sit/lay down whole day. Is this normal? Thanks in advance!#firstbaby

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t worry MTB! Is normal, I experienced it nearly throughout my first pregnancy.. Just imagine I can doze off at office desk 🤭 Just catch your rest if you can, don’t force yourself to keep awake! 💪🏻

hi, I think it is normal. I slept as long as I am home. for example today, I am on leave. I only wake up at 1pm and I am still feeling tired and sleeping. lazy on bed again at 3pm to 6pm just playing game.

Yes! Prior to realising I was pregnant and around the week my period was due, I couldn’t get out of bed for 2 days! Thought I had Covid but tested negative. Turned out it was the wrong test LOL

Yes it's normal! Sleep and rest all you can.💕 It'll get better 2nd trimester before it gets "worse" again 3rd trimester hehehe. Take care mummy😘

yes, prior to menses coming I felt extremely tired too.. until morning sickness kick start around week 9, just keep feeling sleepy.. its normal

I do feel super tired and feverish! It’s normal…as long as no severe cramps and bleeding…

You’re not alone. Our bodies are working hard to grow a human being inside us 🥲

I was super tired.. n super thirsty 😅

Yes.Me too. I'm like that