Mood swings

Hi all moms out there. It is my first pregnancy and I am at week 16 now. I am always feeling very low and insecure abt myself and the arrival of the baby... my family and my husband is very supportive but I just can't help myself feeling this way and always overthink that I cannot take good care of the baby once he is out..(I just hope it is the pregnancy hormones that is screwing me up I was not like this before) I have a lot of anxiety also coz my friends do not have kids yet and there is no one to talk to... #1stimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi babe, I guess the moment we know we are pregnant, the worrying starts and will never stop.. But take it easy, don't stress yourself, everything will work out. Go FB and search for some same EDD month group and join. Usually they have Whatsapp group and please join that too. You will find alot of mama in the group chat going through the same thing as you cause all same EDD month. It really help me alot that there are mama who understands and feel the same as me. You really wont feel so alone. Even now after birth, when I'm awake in the middle of the night to breastfeed, there's someone awake in the chat to talk to. If i got any questions or worries, i also can ask them in the group chat because some mama are not FTM so they will give advice to us FTM. Hugs. You can do it. Sorry for the long post.. 😂

Read more