Twin moms pregnancy body changes self care vs singleton

Hi moms, #advicepls #pleasehelp #pregnancy I'd like some advice regarding what you've experienced post pregnancy. Please feel free to reply even if the thread becomes old lol. I'm a second time mom with a toddler and currently carrying twins. In my first pregnancy, I noted some minor stretch marks which appeared at week 37 despite daily stretch mark cream applications. My mother did not get any for both her pregnancies, so it is unfortunate lol. Although my tummy flattened within 1-2 weeks (I think it was due to breastfeeding) I had noticed since then when I bent forwards, there would be extra lines on my stomach skin suggesting it had stretched before. Otherwise, I don't think it is obvious. Now with a twin pregnancy, wondering with other moms' experience how much stretch marks did you guys get and did your excess skin from stretching go back post partum? Was yours vaginal or C sect? Singleton moms I would like your input too with post partum changes haha. Did you guys do any preventive measures? #twins

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

if you are genetically predisposed you will get stretch marks regardless of any prevention